Just a bunch of old fashioned Christmas Greeting Cards



(1. The Robin red-breast bird)

Hello!

I've been promoting a lot of Christmas products from Zazzle artists and I almost forgot to promote some of mine! Here it is! It's just a few Christmas Greeting Cards. Many of these were bought by customers many times.

This year I didn't create many Christmas-themed products because I lacked the time for it. I've been exploring digital collage instead. I published several of my collage creations already. You can find it at my alternative store that's called PAPELUSTRO.

In PAPELUSTRO store you can find two lines of products created for the holiday season featuring two birds commonly associated with Christmas:


2. The red cardinal bird

Christmas Cardinal bird collage Card
Christmas Cardinal bird collage Card
by papelustro


3...and one - Christmas in Australia  - featuring a kangaroo! ( You can read about the kangaroo here! )


Comments