Christmas suits for men!


Opposuits is a suits company in the UK. As they say on their site, Being worn to be wild, OppoSuits are extremely suitable for very serious business meetings, stag do's, weddings, fancy dress parties, festivals, and sporting events. OppoSuits comprise a 3-piece set consisting of: jacket, trousers, and tie

Forget ugly Christmas jumpers! Looking for a suit dedicated to the festive season? Look no further! These three models are a show of outrageous colors and Christmas patterns! Do you have the courage to wear one? It's the Christmassy Christmas suit you will ever find…



(I am not an affiliate of this company. I am not promoting these products to earn any commission. This post was written solely for the fun of this blog´s readers and visitors!)

Update! Update!

Ok, I had a complaint from men. So I am adding a few photos of Christmas sweaters for ladies!



Bad news for me. It's going to get very cold in the next few days and tomorrow I have a gardening activity planned for the morning. Later in the evening, I want to go for a long walk near the beach. I do these walkings three times per week. I guess I'll need at least two sweaters, gloves, and a hat! There's a warning for a wave of polar air descending on the continent as of tomorrow. (Today is 28th December) Temperatures could drop below zero in some mountain areas of the north and center of Portugal. Thinking of sweaters, what do you think about this women's Christmas sweater? I just can't believe people wear these sweaters! All these white pompoms! 
(I am not an affiliate of this company. I am not promoting these products to earn any commission. This post was written solely for the fun of this blog´s readers and visitors!)

Comments