Halloween Portrait Challenge by Paintable!




Hello friends! I found this challenge and thought of you. How about joining me on the Paintable website to improve our digital painting and make some scary paintings for this Halloween? I'm not affiliated, and I don't gain anything from this, I just thought it would be a lot of fun and that's why I posted the announcement of this initiative here. Join me!
---> Paint your best or

cReEpiEsT-portrait EVER in just 5 days!
Get the FREE portrait masterclass and learn the complete process of painting a digital portrait, from sketch to polished masterpiece. I’ll walk you through each step over the course of 5 days:
DAY 01: Sketching Quickly and Effectively​
Learn how to think geometrically, improve your anatomy, and how to sketch quickly & effectively
DAY 02: Picking Perfect Colors For Your Paintings
Learn how to use the "L Recipe" to avoid muddy colors in your portraits
DAY 03: Hard vs. Soft Edges: How to Render Like a Pro
Learn how to avoid "blurry" or "plastic" looking paintings, and understand exactly where you need to put hard vs soft edges
DAY 04: Painting Striking Portrait Details (FREE Brushes Included!)
Learn how to paint 5 different types of details that bring striking realism to your portraits, taking them to the next level
DAY 05: How to Develop a World-Class Style
Learn how to push your style, and pick up my best secrets for adding your own unique personality to your portraits
IT’S HALLOWEEN - Since this round of the One Week Portrait Challenge is in October, we’re giving our portraits a spooky twist! Think monsters like zombies, werewolfs, frankenstein monsters, etc
See you there!
-David Belliveau

Comments